1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. We do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) CareCredit, checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. County Animal Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments for charges $200 or greater. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For a Choice of 6 Months (if you are using the interest-free plan. It is recommended to divide the total payment by 6 months)
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Pet health insurance can lessen the financial burden of an unexpected illness. We recommend that you learn more by visiting one of the following pet insurance websites, or others you may have heard of:
- www.PetInsurance.com (Nationwide)
- www.PetCareInsurance.com (Pet Watch)
- www.aspcapetinsurance.com (ASPCA)
- And Others